Brighton Daniel Webb 6 Months (photo by Monica)
More of his 6 month photo shoot to come.
Just wanted to give a little preview.
.jpg)
I don't even know where to start this little guy changes so much everyday! After trying to crawl since he was 5 1/2 months, Brighton has been going and getting into everything for about 2 weeks now. New things with Brighton are...
Say's Da Da but he doesn't realize he is saying Da Da he just makes the sound
Shakes his head no
Claps
Loves breastfeeding he licks and smacks his lips during and after feeding so weird but so funny.
Pulls himself up onto everything and is starting to take steps while holding onto the couch
He wants to try any food he see's you eating
His hair is finally coming in
He loves loves loves Avocado's,
rice cereal, cantaloupe, bread, pretty much anything he can chew
that I think is okay for him to have.
His two bottom teeth are coming up.
I will crawl around the chair saying come on Bright and he laughs and laughs and tries to get me.
He is just so cute! I love him and love keeping record of everything new he is doing.
7 Months in these pictures below



5 comments:
He is SO cute! I know how you feel I swear everyday he is learning new things and its so much fun to watch...Being a mom is honestly the most rewarding thing you will ever do. Love it!
He is so dang cute!
He is really too cute! I can't believe how mobile he is becoming. Go Brighton!
I miss that little face!
He is so cute! Little Gerber baby for sure! Can't wait to see the rest of the photo shoot pics.
Post a Comment