Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday....


Look at my little bug, turning into a BIG bug. He has been sitting all on his own for a little over a week now crazy! Also I now feel like I can BREATH.... we gave our talks in church yesterday it went well. I don't know how I made it all these years but that was my first talk ever given. It feels good to face that fear. I am sure there will be more to come but we wont think about that right now. Oh and I am so happy for March to be here! I love green I love that it's that much closer to Summer but let's not skip over Spring I love that too.


2 comments:

Chelsea said...

In that first pic, he looks SO much like Daniel! Way to go Brighton for being a big bug!!!

The Scano's said...

what a sweet baby boy! It makes me excited to have a babe of my own!