Sunday, November 25, 2012

Date Night

Daniel and I went on a date the other night. Like a long one. It was sooooooooo nice!
I think that date night is so important to keep the love going once you have kids.
Every time Daniel and I get some time together without kids I always remember why I married him.
He is so great and I love being able to talk to him one on one.
Sadly we do not get date nights enough.
mostly because we have no family around to watch our kids and Nixon WAS a pill about anyone being around him besides me or Daniel.
Lately he has let my friend Sarah watch him and and it has been so great. 
He was so good for her. Thank goodness and pray it continues so daniel and I can have more date nights than just once a year.

We chose to go see one of our favorite artist's  Ray Lamontagne If you haven't heard his music listen now! You're Welcome

He is amazing

The First time I heard him was at one of his concerts I went to with my sister 4 years ago and I have been in love with him ever since.

So happy Daniel got us Tickets and everything worked out so we could go.










This video is a song he sang at the concert, it's called You are the best thing but it is completely different from the recorded version. I love this one! Skip to about 1:07 so start Enjoy

3 comments:

jeff & mal said...

Sooo jealous! Looks like fun and you are gorgeous!

Jannifer said...

You look so pretty! Glad you got to go on a date!

a. dancepants said...

ahhhh. I love him! (Ray, not Daniel. I mean, Daniel is cool and all...) And I miss you. Can we plan our girls trip?