Saturday, July 28, 2012

Life in Boston

I am finally starting to feel a little settled.
The first week here was a little rough.
Boxes everywhere and not to mention it was so hot and humid here.
Once things were put in there place I started to feel much better.

Some things I have noticed about the east coast/Boston area are, HUGE intersections, Dunkin Donuts, McDonald's, so green and lots of trees, loud thunderstorms,
 I'm sure there is much more I just can't think right now.


Our Travels coming to Boston. 
Kids did pretty good traveling, but it was a long day.  








 It was so hot we had to get out n about 
We checked out Boston Common and B did what he does best. 
Made some friends. 



Then we bought lots and lots of stuff trying to get settled into this big home! 

1 comment:

Frazier Family said...

Is that your house?? It's so cute! I love old, white houses! Quite and adventure! Glad to hear you are feeling a little more settled.