Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Visits

Ok people I am serious when I say we LOVE visitors!!! If you don't mind staying in our tiny apartment, we would love to have you!

 My niece lives in So Ca and came up to join us for a little fun over the weekend.

I hadn't seen Rachel in 5 years! We were laughing cause the last time I hung out with her I was telling her all about two boys I was freshly dating, one who worked at the T-mobile booth (aka Daniel) and another who was working at the Verizon booth. (ha this is what happens when you work in a mall) and she liked Daniel's last name better than the other guys last name (who I can't even remember his first or last name).

It was so good to catch up and see her. She loved my boys and they loved her! She is awesome with kids! I wish she lived closer.

I hope it's not another 5 years till I see her again.

 So this picture above, Rachel had just got to my apartment. I had just picked up Pinkberry. Brighton was really excited she was there and was running down the hall so fast. When he tripped and the ice cream from the fall went right on Brights forehead and slowly slid down. We were laughing so hard. Brighton was about to cry but then our laughter made him laugh too. And of course I had to take a picture of it. I'm laughing now just looking at this picture!






No comments: